Sunday, March 9, 2008

How to Wear a Hat

Son, all you need to wear a hat is attitude. And you got that.


...The green fedora was not a thinking cap: but it was the kind of hat that would be worn by someone who not only thought but also came to conclusions of an important and vital kind.

...Some hats can only be worn if you're willing to be jaunty, to set them at an angle and to walk beneath them with a spring in your stride as if you're only a step away from dancing. They demand a lot of you. This hat was one of those, and Charlie was up to it.

~Neil Gaiman, Anansi Boys~

1 comment:

  1. Love those hats!

    I think that once I was able to wear a hat just because I liked it and not care that people were "looking at me," then I learned that I could care less of what others thought of me. :)

    ReplyDelete