Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hawaii Day 6, Pictures


It's been a long two days with almost no break.
So, I spent an hour just sitting on the beach in front of the camp.
It's kind of like walking out to the corner of the cove at Hume Lake, with your back to the chaos of camp, and just sitting and watching the still and quiet show that God puts on every second of the day.

I need these moments.

I'm glad that they can be found any where and every where in the world.
Sometimes they are obvious.
Sometimes they are not.
Either way, we still just have to sit, wait, and listen.

I want to live with my eyes open.


1 comment:

  1. I think living with your eyes open was a lesson you learned at swimming lessons; you were always the one wandering from one side of the pool to the other instead of going from end to end.

    ReplyDelete