Thursday, June 11, 2009

getting a final audio mix on Act 4

This is taking me much later into the night than I wanted to go.

I have to drive to San Diego early in the morning.
Early, as in a few hours from now, early.

Jocey and I were going to eat breakfast together at 6:15 before I left at 6:45.

Now Sarah and I are up in the Hume Studio at four in the morning trying to direct audio edits while TJ and Carl work their magic.

Sometimes I feel like the world is going to end, but really we couldn't ask for better people to be up late with working on stuff like this.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you got to wake up this morning.
    I especially hope you made it to your breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a nice little 5 minute breakfast :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its true. They're quite great.

    ReplyDelete