Sunday, June 6, 2010

A New Adventure

Karley and I recently bought these two Honda CT70 motorcycles.
We thought it would be a fantastic project to work on together, and super fun to have around camp.
Mine is the blue one, a 1973. Karley's is the yellow one, a 1972.
Jay also has one, his is Candy Topaz Orange and a 1971 or so.

Jay and I will be taking ours down to San Diego next week to use on campus while we run camp for Hume.
Karley and I are in the process of getting them street legal so we can cruise down to the cove whenever we feel like it. They're the perfect size bike for teaching our girlfriends how to ride, and until then.... Well, they do have buddy pegs.

More pictures to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. Way cool! I was wondering when you would ride again. Get that girl of yours a helmet, DOT approved of course. Now we can be rider chics together except I cannot ride Michael's bike. It weighs something like 600 lbs. I can't even reach the ground with my feet. Can't wait to see you and the bike (name?) soon in SD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See . . This bike definitely needs a name doesn't it?! Something that fits with Shady, Shifty and Sassy. We haven't come up with anything good yet.

    ReplyDelete