Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hawaii Day 6, Camp Day 2

Camp started yesterday.
The Opener happened.
Two sessions of chapel and one rec session have already flown by.
I played DJ at a dance party.
We kept the neighbors awake.
Despite 6 blown breakers, multiple locked doors, and a building with bad wiring, it all happened.
The kids are loving camp and are way into recreation.

I'm still trying to figure out what's going on.

I'm a little frazzled.

Oh, and it's 75ยบ, sunny, and raining right now.
I'm not quite sure how that works either.

The Lost crew is tearing down Dharma camp as I write.
The burnt house, playground, and work shop area are gone.
We're still living in the cabins.

I can see down the curl of the waves from my seat behind the sound board.
Today is a good day.

It's all a matter of perspective.
When we have days were the worst thing that happened was making a wrong turn and ending up in Honolulu on accident...

Well, it's not that bad.
The kids can't see the technical difficulties, and the gospel gets preached either way.
Tonight it's time for decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment