Monday, April 12, 2010

Bermuda - Pictures, day 1

Downtown Hamilton, Bermuda. From the top deck of the Logos Hope.
View of Hamilton from the Bridge of the Logos Hope.
The small cabin that I am sharing aboard the ship.
We had afternoon tea and crumpets, a good taste of British culture. A wonderful women, Karin (not sure I spelled that right.) showed us around the island and helped us location scout. Then she invited us over to Seaways, her home on above the cliffs. It was beautiful.
The view out her living room window, towards the ocean and the veranda where we had tea.
Going for a hike? Yeah, beautiful.
My Face.
My Toes in the Sand.

Beautiful.
In a Cave.
In a Cave.
Chris in a cave.
The Logos Hope, where I'm staying.
Lots and lots of scooters.
Mmm, Ginger Beer one of Bermuda's only exports.
Sunrise on the New York Skyline
New York Skyline

2 comments:

  1. So nice! Next time take me with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place! We've been there! Keep the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete