Thursday, October 25, 2007

Burned

I just found out that my parent's trailer where my family spent many vacations traveling around the western US is all burned up. The were storing at a friends house where the fires came through. My dad and I spent many hours fixing it up, and modifiying it to accomadate a family of eight. This news also means that my sail boat, which was parked next to it, is also burned. That's very sad, as I was never able to get it out onto the water. I bought it very cheap over a year ago, intending to refinish the hull, before I took it out. Oh, well. I'll sail the sea some other season in life.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...I didnt even think about the boat. that is sad. oh well. lets do it again sometime. and actually get around to fixing it. :)

    the cab for the back of the truck was in the trailer too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bummer man. Is the rest of your family and their belongings safe and not charcoal?

    ReplyDelete