Saturday, October 13, 2007

Welcome to Singapore

12:13pm. We just arrived in Singapore, not more than ten minutes ago. I immeadiatly found a free internet Kiosk. Next to me are four other team memebers, staring out the window. Over their shoulders I can see the runway, and then green, lots of green, trees and trees, then clouds and patches of blue sky. It's warm and muggy, 86 degrees Farenheit. We'be been together as a whole team for 24 hours already. I've been travelling for seven hours more, a total of 31 hours. By the time we get to Chang Mai, Thailand, it will have been over 48 hours. Everything is going as planned. I got quite a few hours of sleep, and already feel a little bit adjusted to my destination time zone.
I got a pleasant surprise at LAX, David, my brother and one of my sisters, Rebecca, came and spent several hours with me before we went through security. It was so good to see you two!
We ran into several people from Rock Harbor Church in Orange County. They were on their way to India for a week.
It's just another trip, I guess, and I'm expecting good things in the next two weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad i made it to see you. :) that was a fun time! shave your head nathn... haha.

    ReplyDelete