Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Good Reads

I just started using this site where I can keep track of books that I am reading and have read, reviewing and rating them. It's a pretty cool system that several of my friends have been using. I added some javascript to the lower right hand column of this blog so you can check out what I'm reading, and eventually be able to read my reviews of what I'm reading. I probably won't review everything, just what was really good or not worth reading. It's kind of cool just to see the books next to each other on a shelf, even if it's virtual, since I don't have a bookshelf right now.
Check out my 'currently-reading' shelf:
 my currently-reading shelf

2 comments:

  1. Reading: I'm glad you're still enjoying it, and I'm glad I was the one to teach you how.

    ReplyDelete