Monday, November 17, 2008

A night in SIN

I just spent a night on the town, or actually, in the "town" of Singapore (SIN). We had a 12 hour layover, and instead of sleeping in our Hotel, we all dropped our stuff off, and headed out on the train and accross the city on foot. I think we walked at least five miles. It was increadible... from China Town, to Little India, down the river walk where I had great Indian food, my stomache is still a little warm from the hottest curry they had.

I led everybody with me to find the only 24 hour mall, asking strangers all along the way. I bought a new pair of shoes.

We're at the gate about to fly to Tokyo, then home to Fresno via LAX. It's been such a good trip!

More to come later...

1 comment:

  1. Somehow, I am not surprised. It's terrible to be somewhere and not really see it. My memory of Madrid is a view from the top of a parking structure; but at least we got outside the airport.

    ReplyDelete