Saturday, November 8, 2008

stelioT


Narita International Airport, Tokyo, Japan


Just a few hours of layover here and then we'll be off on another long flight to Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea.... and then another flight to our final destination.


So far this is how I've been spending my time:


LA Times

A cup and a half of Tea

   (or half of Three Cups of Tea, it's a book. I've had four actual cups of tea in the last 24 hours)

Cribbage with Jen and Dave

The first half of Get Smart 

Sleeping through the last half of Get Smart

    (I slept through the last half, which I already saw without the first half two days ago.)

Walking to the bathroom (as often as possible, even when I didn't need to go)

Ate Chicken Curry and Rice at a restaurant in the airport. (oh how I've missed you!)

Walking back and forth in multiple international terminals.

   (at LAX I walked from Terminal 7 to 6, then under the runway to Terminal 5, out the door and around the corner to Tom Bradley International, and then back to 7 all just for fun. Here at Tokyo I just walked back and forth from one end to the other several times with Ryan White.)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know you got this far. Keep on walking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how is Three Cups of Tea? I can't wait to read it! happy travels! praying for you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bro,
    We are praying for you. You keep up that walking. Keeps the hemoroids away. I love you and miss you! Hope you have a great adventure!
    Sara Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. i freaking love airports....

    good times..

    ReplyDelete