Friday, January 2, 2009

Alive

I stood in the balcony in Ponderosa chapel , exhausted from two long, beautiful days. I was ready for the month to come of back to work, lots of changes, and overwhelming tasks. I was ready, but not looking forward to it, not excited to be here. Dreading it, actually. 

I stood waiting to see the videos play for the first winter camp of the season.
The band started off the whole season, in my heart, with songs of worship to God, as over five hundred excited High School students came crowding through the doors toward the front of the chapel.

Oh, yeah. 

This is why I work here.
Fighting back tears, overwhelmed with Goodness, I'm equiping the next generation.


Welcome to winter.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Nathan! Hooray for winter camp and super duper excellent videos from my little bro! They are so blessed to have a guy like you up there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats what's up fool!

    I know exactly what you mean...

    sends chills down my spine.

    ReplyDelete